Thursday, April 09, 2009

Who IS Johnnye Merle?

This is an old picture of Johnnye Merle as a teenager in Temple, Texas. I've recently been added, by Brande, as one of the authors to this blog. My mom always loved gardening, and passed the love on to my own kids as well, especially Brande. My mom passed away a couple of years ago, but it was cool that she got to know that Brande named her business after my mom! Johnnye Merle Gardens & Nursery is in back of our family business, Country Roads. Brande is always got a thousand things going on at once, so I'm here to answer some of your questions or seeing if we have a certain plant you've been looking for. Please, if you have any questions, send me an email. And if I don't know the answer, I will be sure to find out for you. Brande and I both have some new plant photos to post. If you haven't been in lately, you need stop by and check out the "new" look of the garden. There's been a lot of Spring cleaning going on out there, and it's looking really good! Stop by and see us and all the new plants that have just arrived, including Annie's Annuals, a big favorite of many! Happy Gardening, Sue

No comments: